The Entrance Baptist
A Family Church For The Central Coast
Mainly Music is held at The Entrance Baptist Church every Monday of the School Term.
It is for families with children aged 0-5. Cost is $5 per family per week.
The cost includes the 30 minute music session and morning tea for both children and adults.
Please contact us if you have any questions or if you would like to joining us.
Contact Joan on 0411 489 989
Mainly Music is about
• Young children enjoying music, rhyme, rhythm, creative dance and more
• Preschool children developing skills co-ordination, fine motor movements, large motor movements, social interaction, appreciation of music and musical styles, language development
• Providing children with a structured environment and then a time of free play
• Bringing adult and child together for a time of safe interaction, and in doing so, teaching adults rhymes and songs that can be used at home to help with cleaning up, colours, counting, and more
• An opportunity for parents to network with other parents of preschool children
• Celebration of Mothers’ Day and Fathers’ Day - reminding parents that they are undertaking a very important role as parent In short, mainly music is an opportunity for adults and children to build memories and spend time together, sharing special time with each other.
The Aim of Mainly Music
The aim of mainly music is to provide an environment where preschool children develop skills to enhance their preschool education, through the use of music, rhythm, rhyme, and other music related activities with the participation of a parent or primary caregiver.